Xtreme Haircut
Later that evening, we went to Rett & Keiko's house for a visit. It was fun, I overdid it, natch, nearly a whole bottle of champagne to myself! We learned that they like to camp! This makes me so happy, sometimes it is difficult to find proper campmates! Too, it has been decided that Keiko will name our next pet. That is something I'm really looking forward to.

On Saturday, we went to the Rvrmrkt to join the NO NEW COAL rally. It was nice to see Glen work his magic, he is really good with dealing with the press and insufferable antagonists. There really weren't any butthurts, but had the situation arose, he'd would've handled it so smoothly. Anyways, we rocked some AMERICA NEEDS CLEAN ENERGY t-shirts, stood in front of the 20 foot inflatable coal factory, and got ready to bust a move, just in case they needed a dance troupe to get real up in there. They didn't, so we held signs instead. Why don't they tell you that you will be holding a sign for 30 straight minutes, listening to an assortment of speakers and folk song singers? My arms were so tired after all that! I wish we remembered to watch the coverage on the news. New goal: use less energy. Not just turning off lights when leave a room or washing clothes in cold water. We may have to get one of these:
It's supposed to save us money, too! Double shyeah!
So, get this, me & ATM see this clover patch on the side of the road (McCain Blvd.) and the clovers are so large, we saw a four-leaf clover from the car! He wanted to go back and get it, but I was afraid that it was a prime opportunity for a freak accident, so I said NO. What an addition to the collection that would've been! Sorry, babe!
I transcribed me eyes out today! It's a slow way to earn a buck, but it is easier to do it here than at work. I'm about to set up again and try to get a few more pages in.
Oh yeah! Let me introduce the new shelf. Thanking ATM for making it perfect:

It's been a really good Sunday. I am starting to get "Sunday feelings", though. Happens every time.
Coming up:
* Kim's birthday
* Anne's wedding
* Camping season?
Alright, I'm going to fight this dread.

2 comments:
that clover was so impressive it infiltrated my dreams! i may have to sneak back and get it without telling you!
"What's that behind your back?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing."
"Let me see it!" (pause)
"ANDREWWWW!"
Post a Comment